$66.50 Waterfowl Hunter
1 Year Combo Hunting / Fishing License, 1 Year GA Waterfowl Conservation License and Migratory Bird Stamp, Federal Duck Stamp, Hard Card
Licenses In Package 4 licenses

  • A durable credit card style license that fits easily into your wallet is an optional addition to the standard paper license. Up to 7 valid licenses will be printed on the card and mailed to you in several weeks (*mailed transaction fee will apply). To purchase more than one card, please make separate transactions. IMPORTANT NOTE: Lifetime Licenses, Short Term Licenses and Harvest Records are NOT PRINTED on the Durable License Card option. For Lifetime Licenses, please order the lifetime replacement instead.

  • Federal Duck Stamps will be available on June 29, 2019 for the 2019-2020 hunting season. A Federal Duck Stamp, in addition to a valid hunting license, waterfowl permit, and migratory bird permit, authorizes the holder to take, attempt to take, or possess ducks and geese. Valid from July 1 - June 30. The annual stamp will be mailed to you and you should receive it before your 45 day permit runs out.

  • A Resident Waterfowl & Migratory Bird Stamp is required for all residents 16 and over that hunt migratory birds (doves, ducks, geese, woodcock, snipe, coots, rails, or gallinules). Lifetime, Sportsman’s, Disability Sportsman’s, One-Time Veterans, and Multiyear Youth License holders may obtain a free Resident Waterfowl & Migratory Bird Stamp, and resident landowners hunting only on their own land may obtain a free Resident Waterfowl & Migratory Bird Stamp. Once obtained, this license is valid through the end of February each year, and must be renewed for the next March through February period. A federal Duck Stamp is additionally required to hunt waterfowl.

  • Allows residents age 16 to 64 to hunt small game and fish in fresh and salt waters for a one year (365 day) period; additional paid or free licenses may be needed depending on location and activity (see below). Hunting requires successful completion of a Hunter Education Course if born on or after 1/1/1961. This license plus additional licenses are needed for the following activities: to fish in saltwater (free SIP Permit); to fish for mountain trout (Trout License); to hunt big game including deer, bear & turkey (Big Game License plus free Harvest Record for deer or turkey); or to hunt migratory birds including dove (Waterfowl / Migratory Bird Stamp). A federal Duck Stamp is additionally needed to hunt waterfowl. A Quota Alligator Permit is necessary to harvest an alligator. Two or more licenses can be stacked to create a Resident Annual Combination Hunt/Fish License of any year duration. Resident Sportsman's and Lifetime licenses are available that cover all state paid license requirements.

License Activity Packages